(1) One in every ten children is disabled in india.
(2) 70 in every 1000 children born in India,do not see their first birth day.
(3) More than one in three women in India and over 60% of children in India are Aneamic.
(4) 19% of Indian’s children are underweight at birth.
(5) 45% of Indian children aged 6-18 do not go to school.
(6) 1 out of 4 girls is sexually abused before the age of 4.
(7) 2.5 lakh more girls than boys die every year.
(8) 45% of girls in age group of 5 to 9 years are illiterate.
(9) About 70% of child labour is engaged in agriculture work.
(10) 7% of India’s children are mentally and physically challenged.
The main objective of Help And Care Society is to organize,help and carry on measures for rehabilitation in disasters and calamities. This is guaranteed in alleviating losses as well as distress caused due to riots, fires, floods, wars, earthquakes hostilities, cyclones, epidemics, and famines. Miseries of other kinds, sufferings of people in different parts of India are mitigated. Besides this efforts are made to provide financial aid and assistance of other kinds to them.
Awareness about some of the deadliest diseases like AIDS, cancer and HIV is created among st the people by running and setting up camps all through the country.
Slum, poor and street children are provided education free of cost at secondary, primary and higher secondary levels at the schools established by Help And Care Society.
In the remote villages, facilities for drinking water are also provided.
Financial assistance, food, clothing and medication and needs of other kinds are fulfilled of the victims facing the calamity.
In various parts of rural India, medical camps are run free of cost regularly.
To safeguard the environment at global level efforts are made in enhancing the civil society’s role.
Children from the slum are provided nutritious food and that too free of cost.
Help And Care Society also implements, schemes for the welfare of women.
The main objective of the Help And Care Society is to facilitate better quality of life in all its realms through community mobilization, participatory governance based on sustainable natural resource management. Thus community participation, education, protection and promotion of environment and social capital are central to the activities of the organization. We provide technical and managerial assistance and training to developing country governments, NGOs, and private-sector agencies. We design, manage, and evaluate comprehensive HIV prevention, care, and support programs, providing accountability in both program results and financial management. We help identify what is needed, develop programs with communities to meet local needs, and advocate for effective, compassionate, realistic, and appropriately resourced responses. Help And Care Society arranges for distribution of medicine to children and poor’s in the villages where we hold our medication programs. We provide free services to needy people and will promise to help the needy in future too.